Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthing scares the ssssshiit out of me!!!

Birth scares the crap out of me for all the reasons listed in Gawande's article. Yes, I realize that new andvancements in technology have decreased the death rate. Still I had the hardest time reading this article. I've been sitting here for the past half hour trying to get all the way through this article, and I still only find myself on page eight. I am so squirmy its ridiculous. Forceps and other techniques are just making this reading for me impossible.

I can hear my mother in my head right now telling me to stop acting so silly. That its a natural and beautiful thing. Yet still I cannot stop my initial reaction. I am sorry to say that I just have to stop reading this tonight. I can't handle all this... it is freaking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment